1. The lightweight, shape of a ball even the old and children can use it easily.
2. As long as simply roll out to fire scenes or set in the places easy on fire, such as the electric case, the gas barrel, flammable chemical articles in the factory, shopping mall, gas station, hotel, or even in the car.
3. As long as been touched for 3-5 seconds by flame reaching 70 degrees C, A.B.C will automatically extinguish the fire effectively and rapidly.
4. You don’t need to be close to fire scenes to extinguish the fire anymore. A.B.C is made of totally harmless material to the environment and safe for users: the exploding power has been accurately calculated to be approved safe.
5. It can be always at your service to extinguish the fire and no need to do regular inspections yearly. The product life span is 5 years, and the decibel when extinguishing the fire can be a fire alarm to warn people in the fire scenes.
How to use Fire Extinguishing Ball
(Active Use) Throwing Fire Extinguishing Ball into the fire – When a fire occurred, take the nearest available Fire Extinguishing Ball and simply throw it into the fire. The ball will naturally fall into the base of the flame, where it is most needed, and activate within 3 seconds. No need to get close to the fire. No special training or skills required.
(Passive Use) Self Activating Mount – One of the great benefits of Fire Extinguishing Ball is the fact that it can self activate in the presence of fire when no-one is present. If positioned in the appropriate high-risk area where most fires are likely to start, it will self activate upon reaching the appropriate temperature and extinguish the fire.
1. Fire Extinguisher Ball can be placed on a shelf top, tabletop, along the hallway or any visible area of easy access.
2. Fire Extinguisher Ball is best mounted in a high-risk area such as kitchens, electrical circuit breakers, overloaded electrical outlets, or near fireplaces.